Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Monday, August 16, 2010

USA MEMBERS INVITED

After some email discussions with some of you, I have decided to extend membership of the group globally.  It should make it more fun and challenging with friends being made far and wide. 

I know some of you have already joined the USA group that I am also a member of, and I have extended an invitation to them to join our group as well.  I have also emailed the co ordinator of that group Sandi to see if she would mind putting the button to the link of our group on their blog.  They dont have a button, but perhaps this may encourage them to get one to so we can link up. How cool would that be.

The postage to the US is not huge if you flatten the block and use a normal sized envelope.  I posted one today with a postcard and it was only $1.80 airmail.  If you do not wish to swap with the US ladies as they join up let me know, and if you are a member of their group and have swapped with some of them, when you make email contact please encourage them to visit and follow our blogs and join us too

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to join your group. I live in Florida!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your enquiry quilting mom, can you please email me so we can exchange details etc. Sue