Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Monday, August 23, 2010

CHRISTMAS BLOCK SWAP - CLOSED

I now have 12 members participating in the Christmas swap,  9 Aussies, 2 Americans and 1 Canadian.  I have decided to close off the numbers at 12 so with us each swapping once per month, the group will run for 12 months.  So the swap should end next August giving us plenty of time to put the quilts together in time for  Christmas 2011.

If you missed out on registering for the swap you can choose a Christmas theme as your standard swap.  If this swap proves popular and we get more interest for it next year I very likely will run it again. 
Members participating in this years swap are:
Me (Sue), Cathy, Crafty Pug, Cheryll, Leena, Rosemary, Maria, Linden, Teena, Pat, Mary from USA, and Mary from Canada.

I am just finalising who will swap with who and will send the first months partners out later this week.

5 comments:

Cheryll said...

You are doing a FANTASTIC job Sue! Keep up the good work and "THANK YOU".
:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Cheryll, I have always been one to organise things so this is just an extension of me. Its fun getting to know all of the ladies through this network.

Maria said...

OO Hoo!!! I am in thanks Sue looking forard to the swap.

crafty pug said...

thank you!! can't wait to get underway. when i was in spotlight last week (we should all buy shares by the sounds of things!) i saw their Christmas fabric was out and it whetted my appetite for this swap!!!

The cats mother said...

Thanks from me too - I don't think I could organise a bun fight in a bakery!