Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Friday, August 10, 2012

Karen's block is on the way

I've just posted my August block. It's headed to Victoria in Australia, to my blog friend Karen P. I hope she likes it. I loved piecing it.


6 comments:

Linda said...

That's a great block! I love the colors you used! I'm sure she'll love it too!

Sooli said...

Gee I like this block, might have to think about making a quilt of these one day! Love your fabric choices!

Karen Pior said...

Wow - I can't wait for this block to arrive. Thank you sooo much. It is wonderful and the colours are so different from the ones I already have. When I have enough blocks my quilt will be awesome. Cheers, Karen

Lynne said...

Wow! Amazing block! Does it have a name?

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to the challenge of this one soon, it looks a but scary but happy to be up for the challenge.

Unknown said...

This has a very intriging.