Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'm back from Bali

Hi everyone, and welcome to August. cold and wet and windy August if the weather that greeted me yesterday is anything to go by.

As most of you would know I have spent the last two weeks in hot and sunny Bali on a relaxing holiday with my DH, doing lots of nothing.  Most days it was a balmy 29 degrees.

We arrived home yesterday and I finally have a minute to jump online.  We did have the ipad with us, and I was on face book, and could read the blog, so I did visit many of you from my poolside sun bed.  However for some strange reason I could not log in to make a post or comment.

All of the dialogue on the blog was in Indonesian, and although I knew which button to press for log in it would not recognise my login ID or password. I could not read the help buttons to find translate so I had to be satisfied with just reading your blogs and being a visitor.



A fabulous milestone was reached on Facebook while I was away with us reaching 101 likes, which I set a target to get to by the end of the year so we romped that in.

In the next few days I will pop some holiday snapshots on my private blog Quilted hugs. My plan for tomorrow is to get the 6 inch swap partners out and sort out the partnerships in my inagural cushion swap, so if you missed out on registering for that one you have less than 24 hours before I finalise this and close of registrations.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Welcome Home..