Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Friday, March 25, 2011

March block from Melody

My March block arrived today in the mail. My partner, Melody sent me the most gorgeous block. I love the colors, and the fabric she used for the center square is absolutely fabulous. Thank you Melody!!!

4 comments:

Tarnyia said...

Gorgeous fabrics xxx

Unknown said...

I agree, the centre block is a beauty.

Quiltjane said...

The fussy cutting really lifts the block.

Melody said...

It was a pleasure to make a block for you Teresa. I love my block (and the adorable owl that came with it) from you and you have been a fabulous person to swap with.