Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blocks For Tarnyia

This past few weeks I have been meaning to post photo's of my latest swap... but with a trip to Perth... bad weather and ill health and a computer that got sick from a lightning strike... anyway all seems to be going ok for now so here are my fabulous blocks...
 This block is from Sue B my February partner... love the fabric and the colours are so ''spot'' on for what I wanted... thank you Sue and thank you for the wee pin cushion...
This one is from Marie J my January partner... the post took ever so long to get this one to me...
love the pattern and the fabrics... and did you see the weeniest little owl there... he is sooooo cute... thank you Marie for being my partner and for the wee owl...
Luv T xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you received the block ok, and the owl from Marie J is so cute, love it.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Both blocks are beautiful. Love the little pin cushion and darling little owl, too!

Bobbie said...

love the colours ... they are sooo you T .....

Sylvia said...

Beautiful color combinations