Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Saturday, April 14, 2012

Categories for members

Hi ladies
By the time you read this you should have received an email from me regarding categories for members.  I have decided to group members into the following categories.

BEGINNERS
INTERMEDIATE
ADVANCED

This way, you will be partnered with members with a similar skill level as you,
As you move through the months, if you think you would like to move up or down a skill level please let me know.

Sometimes when there are odd swap members in a month, I will pair a beginner with and intermediate or and an intermediate with an advanced, but never a beginner with an advanced.

Please reply to the email to let me know your skill level before May partners are allocated (28th April)
If I do not hear from you then you will be categorised as a beginner (unless I have been your partner and know your work).  You can upgrade a category or downgrade a category if you need to.

Happy sewing
Sue

PS, if for some strange reason you did not get an email from me, please let me know.  I sent it to all of my contacts in the quilting group, but one or two may have gone into cyberspace.

No comments: