Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Magazine give away

Hi ladies

I have been having a tidy up in my sewing room and need to clear out some magazines.  I hate to throw these away, so am happy to give them away.  All you need to do if you want them is pay for the postage.  They weigh pretty heavy, but one in an A4 envelope would be a $1.20.

I have  a whole stack to give away, so you can have one or ten.  First in first served.  Up to 3kg is $12.50 and I can probably get 10 mags in one of those.  Sorry, for the purpose of this give away I wont post internationally as it would be to costly for you. ( The photo is of one box- I have 3 boxes.)

Retail of these magazines was $8.95IMG_0013 So this is a bargain, and great if you are just starting out and want some patterns and inspiration.

So, if you are interested pop a comment on this post stating how many you would like and i will email you my bank details to make a transfer for the postage.  As soon as I have funds i will pop them in the post to you.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Great of you to give these away Sue.... it is tempting but I have a whole load already ... I'm sure they will find homes...
Hugz

Unknown said...

If no one wants them you can take them to a local hospital or doctors office. They will take them for their pts to look at while waiting etc.
I do that for cancer pts and hospice home.

Just an idea. :-)

Traci

Unknown said...

Last time I had a clear out I took them to the local nursing home, but I thought this time I would give the first opportunity to my quilting friends.

Unknown said...

And that is why we love you sooooo much. You think of us all the time.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.