Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Monday, October 4, 2010

Leena's Christmas block for Anne

Our very talented Leena has just emailed me Anne's Christmas block and asked me to pop it onto the blog for her.  So the lucky Anne can keep a look out for this one in the mail any day soon.  Its a real beauty.

6 comments:

CathyC said...

I am so enjoying seeing all these Christmas blocks - I read somewhere it is 82 sleeps till Christmas!

Maria said...

Just gorgeous.
Yes Cathy 82 sleeps.

crafty pug said...

i can't believe it is 82 sleeps til christmas!!! crikey!!! i better get cracking!!
this block is GORGEOUS! i love the gold fabric and the contrasts in the greens - well done leena!!!!
xx

Larain said...

What a gorgeous block. Well done Leena. How depressing 82 sleeps, and I haven't even started the things I should be doing.

Anonymous said...

I am having fun waiting for ny blocks. I am trying to keep up with mine and having fun. Mary S, Ontario California

Anonymous said...

I am having fun in this swap. trying to keep up, Mary S Ontario California