Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Swap from Carin in Sweden

This month I was partnered with Carin in Sweden and on Friday I received this lovely block from her:


That purple fabric is so different to anything I've seen before, looks great!  Thanks Carin for a lovely block and also for the lovely little bookmark and choccie. That choccie was lovely and now I'm going to have to see if I can get them here in Adelaide as I'm hooked!

I won't post a photo yet of the block I sent to Carin as it only left here just over a week ago and I don't think she will have received it yet. I don't want to spoil the surprise!

Thanks for being my partner this month Carin!

Sue P

2 comments:

Fiona said...

great block....
Hugz

Unknown said...

I love this! I am a purple nut and this one really grabbed my attention. Great job.