Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Sunday, May 15, 2011

From Leena in Australia to Sheila in Canada

I also just posted Sheila's (of Nova Scotia, Canada) 12" block. Sheila's preference was Stars in any shades of pink. This block, 4-patches and Stars came out of my book of blocks (collection of blocks to-do someday!) . Will she be happy with this, I sincerely hope so!!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Leena, how could any one not love this. its incredible.

Jan Maree said...

This block is gorgeous - how small were those four patches?

Maria said...

Yes I agree, how small are the four patch and other bits too.
Just gorgeous.

Doris said...

Wow that's gorgeous

crafty pug said...

stunning!

SewDownunder said...

WOW !!!!!!

Sylvia said...

Holy Sh*t, that is awesome!

Cheryl said...

That's just gorgeous! What was the block called - I would love to amke this in a quilt?

Sheila said...

Oh Wow , Leena , I love it , sorry I missed this post earlier , can't wait to see it in person . Your block should arrive shortly I hope , I forgot to take a picture ,sorry about that. Sheila