Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Sunday, August 4, 2013

Robyn & I are celebrating one year.

In August 2012 Robyn and I were partnered for the first time in the group.  We were very lucky that we are partnered up again in the August swap which means we are celebrating a one year anniversary. Isn't that just awesome!!

She is still working on tea cups as her blocks so here is the one I made for her this year. It is a smaller version of the one last year... well a little different color too.

Hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is awesome, I only track the last 6 months swap partners on my data base ( as it gets too hard to handle) and even though we have over 70 active members its funny how I randomly select the same pair now and then.