Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Sunday, June 23, 2013

Playing with blocks

One of my choices is chocolate and cream churn dash with a hint if mint, and I am saving these in the 12 and 6 inch swaps. Today I had a play around to see how they could all look together.

Can't wait to get a few more, don't you agree they look fantastic ?

 

3 comments:

Fiona said...

they look great as a mix of the two sizes...
Hugz

Sylvia said...

I am loving these blocks. I think the mint fits perfectly with the chocolate browns.

Pinnylea Creations said...

Looking great so far........