Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Saturday, December 15, 2012

Block Update

Edited to add my blog is back and running better than ever, so using that again.



So I have not posted about my blocks lately. I wonder if blogger had anything to do with that? So here are some. 


Now for the most recent blocks (December) for OBAS I had the pleasure of swapping with Fiona. We both wanted civil war fabrics. I think they turned out pretty fab.


This one is from me to Fiona




And then from Fiona to me was this one. I snagged this photo Fiona took from QBAS.





November blocks were received too. This time I was partnered with Cathy from the USA. She wanted 1930′s or similar fabric and what better excuse to going internet shopping.


So here is my Churn Dash to her.




And here is another Pinwheel received




1 comment:

Fiona said...

thanks for my initiation into sewing with Civil War fabrics..... and of course for my lovely block
Hugz