Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Monday, June 4, 2012

Blocks in and out

Last week the postie delivered not one but two blocks……..
Pretty “I Spy” Ohio Star from Ann in Canada for April..

My block from Ann April 2012

and my first new block choice which can be any block made in Yellow and Blues…..

My block from Vicki May 2012

Vicki’s May Swap Block is lovely….

Love both my blocks, thank you ladies.

Today after my family left it was so quiet that I went into my cave and made both my June Blocks.

Adelaide’s from N.S.W
 
 Adelaide's June 2012

and Janet’s From QLD.

Janet's June 2012

both blocks were fun to make. Will pop them in the mail tomorrow…..

Hugz  Maria

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so excited.
Your block will be in the mail on Tuesday. I just have to get a pic of it :-)