Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Sunday, July 24, 2011

August members rolling out

Hello lovely ladies,

By now you should have received your August swap partners details from me, they are a little earlier than usual, but that gives you an extra week to plan, make and send your block.

There are 49 members participating in this months swap with 52 members now enrolled.  I am capping the membership again (it was supposed to be at 50), but with a few people sitting out each month for various reasons we still have less than 50 swapping.  New member enquiries will again be redirected to group 2 until my numbers drop off again.  Thank you to Larain for being my double swap queen this month.

I feel like a grumpy old bum - but I don't mean to be, but the essence of what I want to pass on is to communicate with one another, as this is what the group is all about.  I love co ordinating the group, and have found many new friends for which I am eternally grateful.

So, now to make a cuppa and hit the sewing room.

No comments: