Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Saturday, April 23, 2011

May swaps sent out- HAPPY EASTER

Hi ladies, I have just completed sending out the May swap partners so please let me know if you did  not receive your email.  This is the first time I have sent them out from our new hot mail email address so I hope it is all working OK.

Our numbers are back to 50 (after dropping down to 42), but we have 4 members sitting out this month for holidays, moving house and having a baby  (this is Crafty pugs if  you are wondering:).



So that makes 46 swaps for the month.  I have a handful of ladies on hand to do more than one swap per month if I get an odd number, or a new member join up that's keen to swap straight away, but these numbers have dwindled, so if you are keen to do an extra swap from time to time email me and I shall make a note of this,  it may only be once every few months and I try to share this around.

I also am pleased to welcome our new members joining this swap for the first time this month,  They are:

Sheila from Nova Scotia, Canada
Gemma from Spain (our first Spanish member)
Lynda from Mt Gambier, South Australia

Welcome ladies, I hope you enjoy your time as a member of our little quilting community and please all have a happy and safe Easter break


3 comments:

Maria said...

Welcome to our new members.
Hope you all get lots of Easter eggs.

Unknown said...

Welcome ladies. Enjoy this group!
Lots of fun and beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Welcome ladies! Happy Easter to you Sue!!