Then the next challenge was how to put them together ... so after many hours of deliberation (with input from each family member)..... I finally made my mind up.....
I made a wall hanging for our bedroom (just need DH to put some hooks up for me and then I can take a proper photo), 4 blankets of love for Cheryll (I sent these in February) and a table runner for our dining table.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to these (sorry I really can't remember who they are all from but I received them in 2012 and 2013).
I'm going to make some more blankets of love in "boy" colours and then to start on the 2014 Challenge over at Christmas Quilting block swap Australia...