Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Friday, April 5, 2013

Some catch up piccies

 This is my February block from Alison. Such different fabrics.. love it.
 Alison wanted a string block so I made this in purles and mauves.
 This is the block I sent Jenetta. As blue ( and purple ) is a favourite colour I loved doing this one.
 Jenetta sent back a wonky star made up of "fabricated" fabrics. So far out of the box, so quirky but it made me smile. Such a great idea. Next to that is the 6" blocks I got from Ann as my first swap in the 6" group. Not sure how I post on that blog. I asked for any block, any colour so this is a big leap of faith but it makes life fun. Thanks Ann I loved them.
 Ann wanted blue and white stars so I made one each way( white star and blue star).
Thanks ladies for swapping with me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are all so lovely hard to pick a favourite, but I think I like the purple and red one best as its different.