Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Sunday, February 26, 2012

February Blocks

I received this gorgeous 'shabby' star from Elaine ... with a lovely card enclosed and with a little 'extra' fabric which I shall use it when I construct my quilt ... thank you so much Elaine .. I do love it ... 



and here is a sneak peek of the shoofly block I have made for you ... hope you like the bright colours ... 

what ??? sorry .. you can't see it ??? ... oh dear ... I do need to get another camera .. this one is terrible .. sometimes the pics just come out all blurry like this ... oh dear ... you will have to wait until it arrives .... I will mail it out on Monday ... 
so hopefully you should have it by Thursday ... 

2 comments:

Gianina said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love the blue, very feminine