Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Friday, September 2, 2011

I've been really lucky...

because I've received two fabulous Owl blocks in the last few days.  This is my August block from Marta. Such a sweet little face. Thank you so much, he will look wonderful in my quilt. I love him.
 Billy just joined Aussie Block Swaps and I'm her first swap partner.  Look what she made for me. Isn't he adorable.  I just love his little fob watch.
 Billy also sent a lovely quilting card, some very cute fabric and an adorable quilt label which I will definitely use on my owl quilt. Thank you, Billy.
Lucky me!
PS I've got a First Year Blogging Anniversay Giveaway going on over at my blog
please pop on over, say Hello and go into the draw.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are fabulous, the owl Billy made you is something special with his smart vest and fob watch.

Deb said...

You are right you are lucky what a gorgeous block and the goodies ta boot...I mean hoot about just love it